Tuesday, May 26, 2009

love u guys to death okay!

mmg lme dow xjupe zaza.
ape kabo la die skang ni. d laz time i saw her was when d VV gang came to my house to cheer me up since i was depressed at d time.
thanx guys for d support!! i really3 appreciate it.
im extremely glad that i found u guys and i noe that i can always count on u to back me up!!

sera
d one who always giv me advices and helps me to change for d better

mai
d one who always2 help me with my study and tlg membebel kat aku kalo aku mlz

najwe
d person that i can count on to cheer me up dgn telatah lwknye

trex
i can always count on her to help me out in anything

zaza
i really2 miss u!!mmg lame xjupe.rndu ngn telatahnye yg manje.ahakz
and she's been a very gud fren to me

all in all i really am glad to hav u guys as my gud frens.
remember d contract guys!
frens forever and forever and forever

written by wani²

No comments: